Here Are Some Important Things You Need To Know.
• Each household may come 1 time a month to receive groceries for 1 week. The amount of food you will receive is determined by the number of people and ages in your household.
• It is expected that clients choose only one area food shelf for acquiring food.
• We require a photo ID and proof of current address (a medical card, utility bill, etc.)
• There may be a wait time after you check in. Please be patient and remain seated until a volunteer calls your name to complete your order.
• We recommend bringing reusable cloth bags for carrying your groceries.
• Often we have extra food items available. Volunteers will assist in distributing these items in an equitable manner.
• A small parking area is available during open hours. Please park in the street if this area is full. There is a city bus stop in front of our building.
• Please note no smoking is allowed in the food shelf or near our entrance doors.
If you are in need of food assistance and live outside our service area, we have provided links below to neighboring food shelves. Please choose only one food shelf to visit for your household per year.